- All five of our locations will be closed on Monday February 20, 2017 for Family Day. We will resume our normal business hours Tuesday February 21, 2017. If you require immediate assistance please contact the after hours phones: Service:519-339-0848 Parts: …Read More »
- PLEASE NOTE THAT INWOOD AND THAMESVILLE WILL NOT BE OPEN ON SATURDAY MORNINGS THROUGH JANUARY AND FEBRUARY Regular Saturday hours at both locations will recommence March 4th, 2017 Should you require assistance from either of these locations, please contact 519-339-0848 …Read More »
- CHRISTMAS HOURS! WYOMING, INWOOD, ESSEX, LONDON & THAMESVILLE DEC 24th- 8:00AM – NOON DEC 25TH- CLOSED DEC 26TH- CLOSED DEC 27TH- CLOSED DEC 28TH- 8:00AM – 5:00PM DEC 29TH- 8:00AM – 5:00PM DEC 30TH- 8:00AM – 5:00PM DEC 31ST- CLOSED …Read More »
- Please visit our Career Page to submit your resume for the below positions: Parts Counter Clerk (Hiring for Wyoming & Inwood)Read More »
- All five of our locations will be closed on Monday October 10, 2016 for Thanksgiving. We will resume our normal business hours Tuesday October 11, 2016. If you require immediate assistance please contact the after hours phones: Service:519-339-0848 Parts: 519-331-2801 …Read More »
Advantage Farm Equipment is proud to offer the full line of AGCO products in Lambton, Elgin, Middlesex, Chatham Kent and Essex Counties through locations in Wyoming, London, Inwood, Thamesville and Essex.
The Agco offering includes the Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt, Sunflower and White. We also carry an extensive line of brands such as Kuhn, Kuhn Knight, Kuhn Krause, Gehl, Kubota, Buhler Farm King, Kongskilde, Lemken and Hardi.
Advantage has a long standing history in the farming industry, we have the knowledge and reputation of serving our customers with quality products, support and service. Our highly skilled service department has the know-how to get the job done right the first time, while treating the customer fairly. It's what we do, because Advantage is Where Service Counts.